Choosing a Roofing Contractor
Request A Free Estimate
Don't Hire Just Any Contractor
Choose the right roofing contractor in Milton, Bulf Breeze, FL & the surrounding areas.
Your roofing system is a significant, important investment for your home. Choosing the roofing contractor to complete your work is crucial in helping you get a quality roof at a fair price. Quality Roofing Solutions can assist you with all of your roofing needs, giving you a high-quality roof system that fits your home and your budget. We will work diligently to make sure we exceed your expectations.
The Following Guidelines will Help You Select a Roofing Contractor:
- Get all of the following information:
- Permanent Place of Business
- Telephone Number
- Tax Identification Number
- A Business License
- Don’t hesitate to ask for proof of insurance. In fact, insist on seeing copies of their liability coverage and workers’ compensation certificates. Make sure the coverages meet Florida’s state minimums and are in effect through the duration of the job. Many building owners and homeowners have been dragged into litigation involving uninsured roofing contractors. Also, if a contractor is not properly insured, you may be liable for accidents that occur on your property.
- Check to see if the roofing contractor is properly licensed by visiting http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/
- Look for a roofing company with a proven track record that offers client references and a list of completed projects. Call these clients to find out whether or not they were satisfied.
- Insist on a detailed, written proposal and examine it for complete descriptions of the work and specifications.
- Call your local Better Business Bureau or Department of Professional Regulation to check for possible complaints filed against the contractor.
- Carefully read and understand any roofing warranties offered, and watch for provisions that would void it.
- Be wary of the lowest bid. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Many smaller companies offer great prices, but these contractors are often uninsured and perform substandard work. Remember, price is only one of the criteria for selecting a roofing contractor. Professionalism, experience, and quality workmanship are equally important.
Choose the roofing contractors at Quality Roofing Solutions to work on your home or businesses' roof by calling us today!